Tracy Sischy Attorneys provides a wide range of specialized services within each field of law to ensure the best possible service. All consultations are confidential
- Unopposed and Opposed Divorces
- Maintenance for spouses and/or children
- Custody and Rights of Contact
- Enforcement and Recovery of arrear Maintenance
- Rights of unmarried fathers
- Postnuptial Agreements/Change of marital regime
- Protection Orders and Domestic Violence
- All types of actions for recovery of debts including but not limited to:
- Loans agreements
- Credit Agreement
- Goods sold and delivered
- Services provided
- Car Accidents
- Undue Enrichment
Wide variety of commercial contracts
Custody, and rights of contact of non- custodian parents
Maintenance for spouses and/or children
- This can be dealt with as part of divorce proceedings or through a maintenance court directly especially where the parties are unmarried and have children together.
- A Rule 43 application is an application for maintenance for a spouse and/or children before the divorce is finalised.
Blacklisting and removal of blacklisting when applicable.
Enforcement of existing and arrear maintenance orders
Rights of unmarried fathers
- Defending against or launching applications on behalf of unmarried fathers for custody, contact, care, guardianship or maintenance.
- Drafting of parental responsibilities and rights agreements and registering same with the Family Advocate and/or making it an order of court.
- Disciplinary hearings
- Labour Court
- Employment contracts (permanent, fixed term or probation)
- Employee code of conduct
- HR function
- Evictions, Landlord & Tenant and Arrear Rentals
- Antenuptial Contracts
- Commercial Contracts
- Body Corporate and Home Owners Associations arrear levies
- Rescission of Judgments and removal of Blacklistings
- Transfer of properties, conveyancing and notarial matters
- Trusts and related
- Company related secretarial work
- Wills and administration of deceased estates
- Domestic Violence and Harassment Orders